SCCU’s Platinum Business Credit Card Benefits You and Your Business
When is a credit card more than just a credit card? When it’s an SCCU Business Platinum Visa® credit card! Don’t have one yet? Get it today!
Whether you already received your new Business Platinum Visa card or still need to get one, SCCU’s Business Platinum Visa provides you with:
- Great rates, including our 5.99% introductory rate for purchases and balance transfers
- Fixed rate and variable rate cards available
- ScoreCard Rewards® points for every purchase – redeem your points for merchandise, travel, or direct your points to SCCU’s exclusive Education Donation Program
- Visa Information Source Select (VIS Select) – a user–friendly reporting and analysis tool including 5 flexible reports to help you manage your business
- Exceptional Visa Security – Here are just 7 of the ways you’re covered: Damaged/Stolen Purchases, Auto Rentals, Travel Problems, Stolen Wallet, Lost Cards, Emergencies, Unauthorized Charges
- Unsurpassed Acceptance at vendors such as utilities, office supplies, and even your favorite coffee shop
- Discounts – Every dollar you save is one you can put back into your business. Access money–saving offers and discounts from brands you trust at visa.com
- No Annual Fee
- Special balance transfer rate
- Overdraft protection for your SCCU checking account
- Free additional cards
Apply for a Business Loan Now
This pdf document allows you to type your information in the Adobe Reader and then print after completion or, you can print the document and complete it manually.
Bring the completed application to any Space Coast Credit Union branch.
You may also fax it to (321) 242–4879, or mail to:
Space Coast Credit Union
P.O. Box 419001
Melbourne, FL 32941-9001
*Rate current as of printing but is subject to change. The Introductory Rate will be in effect for the first six (6) months after your account is opened. Upon expiration of the Introductory Rate, all balances will accrue interest at a rate based on prime and your credit score. The on-going rate quoted is for a Business Platinum Visa Credit Card and can be variable. The on-going Annual Percentage Rate (APR) can vary monthly, and is based on the value of an index plus a margin. The index is equal to the highest prime rate published in The Wall Street Journal “Money Rates” table on the 26th day of each month of each year. The margin is based on your credit history. Fixed rate accounts are also available.