Convenience Services at Space Coast Credit Union
SCCU Mobile, our new mobile banking service, is NOW AVAILABLE! SCCU Mobile is a free, safe, and secure way to access and manage your accounts on the go. Conveniently view your account balances and history, transfer funds, locate branches/ATMs, and more all with your phone or mobile device, plus take advantage of our enhanced Mobile Alerts!.
Learn more about SCCU Mobile.
At Space Coast Credit Union, our goal is to let you take care of your money when it's convenient for you. We provide you with 24-hour access to accounts and services online, by phone, and at ATMs, drive-thru service on Saturdays, and branch lobby access on Saturdays by appointment - and unlike some financial institutions, we don't charge you for the "privilege" of convenience.
We have the credit and debit cards you need to get the things on your "to do" list done. You can even earn rewards points with your credit card redeemable towards merchandise, travel, and loan discounts.
Click on the menu items at the left to learn more about our online convenience services, and click on the links below to learn about our other convenience services.
- Visa® Debit Cards - choose a card design that reflects your personal style
- Visa® Credit Cards - Go Platinum and earn rewards!
- Direct Deposit - Safe, secure and free! Never stand in line to cash your paycheck again!
- Express Sales - Open an account or apply for a loan
- Mortgage Services Online and by Phone - Award winning home loans without the hassle
- Member Service Center - Speak to a live person for membership information, general account inquiries, and current rates
- CALL-24 - Our telephone service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- ATMs - at branches and in between!
- Drive-Thru Service - Extended daily hours for your convenience
- Saturday Hours - Select branches offer Saturday drive-thru service for your convenience
- Overdraft Privilege (ODP) - bounce-proof your checking account with this benefit, which helps you avoid the embarrassment of accidental overdrafts (for qualified accounts)
- Automatic Overdraft Transfer - Prevent overdrawn accounts and non-sufficient funds charges
- Automatic Loan Payments - Never miss a payment again!
- Safe Deposit Boxes - Store valuables and important papers at your nearest branch
- Budget Master - Automatically transfer funds among all your accounts!
- Shared Services (Branch) Network - Moving? Traveling? Take SCCU with you!
This summer, I had the chance to spend five weeks in Mexico with my dad. Fortunately, both my father and I have accounts with Space Coast Credit Union. As soon as we got to Benito Juarez International Airport, my dad found an ATM and withdrew from his account, in the form of pesos! I can only imagine how much of a drag the trip would have been if we had been forced to deal with traveler's checks, or to bring all the cash we needed. I find it impossible not to give thanks to SCCU for doing their part towards making my visit to Mexico free of worry and full of fun. - Tim B., member since March 2007
SCCU saved me time and money while I spent an extended vacation with my parents. Since my husband had to be away on business and I could not go with him, I spent three weeks in North Florida with my folks. Even with such an unusual change in my schedule, all my bills were paid, deposits were credited, and I could check my accounts online anytime. It was nice that I could bank from so far away, and not worry about anything. - Katherine Yarborough, member since 2005
Incredible as it seems, the hot weather did not affect me at all this summer, because I did my banking with Space Coast Credit Union online. I checked my balances and transferred funds, all without leaving home! - Cheryl S., member since April 2007
Space Coast Credit Union has been our primary (financial institution) since we moved from Washington State in early 2002. We elected to keep our (accounts) there, even after moving to Alabama, because of great service, online banking and quick responses we have always received from them. During the 2004 hurricane season, SCCU was instrumental in keeping our finances straight and for ensuring we had cash available through ATMs. Your (financial institution) makes being a (member) easy and gives those of us in the military peace of mind. - The Zollner Family, members since 2003
We are in the process of moving to a new location within the state of Florida. I was really concerned with having to open a new account for direct deposits, automatic debits for certain things, and everything that goes with opening a new account and closing the old one. I spoke with Ms. Batts in Titusville, and she informed me that there was a shared services bank right where we were going to be moving, and that I would not have to do anything different that I am now doing. It certainly saved me so much time and worry about having things go right at this hectic time. Time is money and you certainly saved me both. - Marilyn Y., member since 1998