Online Security – When you login to SCCU Online Banking or when using a secure page on SCCU.com, personal information is sent over the Internet from your computer to ours using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts your personal information before it leaves your computer, ensuring that no one else can read it.
Secure Login – One of SCCUís top priorities to our membersí is to protect your account information. We have added a new security feature within Online Banking called Identity Verification. In addition to a member logging into their account with a Username and Password, Identity Verification is an extra layer of security that is unique to a member. As always, you will still have the opportunity of changing your Username and Password at any time, for additional security and safety. Learn more about Identity Verification.
Secure Login for Joint Accounts – If there is a joint owner on your account, you should set up separate username and password for that individual. Learn more about Family Banking.
SCCU has several means to protect you:
- Identity Verification
- Account alerts, with parameters that you set, to notify you about transaction activities or low balances
- Personal contact from SCCU when unusual account activity is noticed
- Important notices mailed or emailed to you, alerting you of any suspicious activity or general fraud information
- Electronic monthly statements, which can’t be stolen from your mailbox like mailed statements can
- Falcon Fraud Protection for your Visa® Credit and Debit cards