SCCU Mobile Deposit and Mobile Bill Payer are NOW AVAILABLE!
We're excited to announce that SCCU Mobile now features even more on-the-go access for your account. Deposit a check right from your phone into an SCCU checking or savings account, and pay anyone - businesses or individuals - right from your mobile device with these two new features. Learn more about SCCU Mobile, including SCCU Mobile Deposit and Mobile Bill Payer, today!
Online statements are FREE, secure, and convenient.
- Receive electronic monthly statements, which can’t be stolen from your mailbox like mailed statements can.
- Available by the 4th day of the month. No waiting for a printed statement to come in the mail.
- You will receive an e-mail notice each month when your statement is ready for viewing.
- View your current statement and 24 months of past account statements.
- Print and save statements to your computer.
- Instantly available to you for any documentation needs such as a loan applications, budgeting and record keeping.
- Important notices mailed or emailed to you, alerting you of any suspicious activity or general fraud information.
To sign up for Online Statements and cancel your paper statements, log on to Online Banking and select the “Additional Services” tab. In the “Account Services” section, select “Cancel Paper Statements.” All you need to do is provide a current email address and click the button marked “Cancel Paper Statements” to submit your request.