SCCU External Account Transfers
Transfer funds easily and securely between your SCCU account and your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions with SCCU’s External Account Transfers feature.
It’s easy, secure, paperless, and lets you move money anywhere you need, anytime you want – without driving!
With External Account Transfers, you can easily:
- Deposit money into an account at another financial institution or move money from other institutions into your SCCU accounts
- Set–up automatic transfers to save time and the hassle of recurring money needs
To get started:
- Login to Online Banking. Not enrolled? Enroll here.
- Choose the "Bill Payer" tab and then "External Account Transfers" from the menu.
- Follow the directions to start setting up your accounts
IMPORTANT NOTE: This service is for transferring money to or from another institution. Should you wish to transfer funds between your SCCU accounts (e.g. from your SCCU savings account to your SCCU checking account), please utilize the "Transfer Funds" choice under the "Transfers" tab within Online Banking or use our CALL-24 service.
- External Account Transfers are available only for accounts held at financial institutions in the U.S.
- The minimum amount per transaction is $20.
- External Account Transfer limits for each member are determined by the service provider after you have scheduled your first External Account Transfer. Limits will vary. For most accounts the maximum number of transactions is 3 per day, for a total maximum transaction amount per day of $2,500 and $5000 per week.
- Transactions into an SCCU account from another financial institution are FREE; transactions out of an SCCU account and into another financial institution are $2 per transaction.
- May not exceed a total of five (5) transfers weekly from your SCCU checking account(s).
- Only SCCU checking accounts are eligible for use at this time. Transfers may not be made into or out of loan, savings, or sub-savings accounts (including My Way accounts).
- Transactions are subject to SCCU's non-sufficient funds policy and fees. Attempts to transfer funds that are not available at the time of transfer request are subject to a $30 failed transaction fee.