Space Coast Credit Union 15-year fixed rate mortgages
15-year fixed rate mortgages
This “traditional” type of loan maintains its original interest rate throughout the entire life of the loan. Fluctuations in market rates, over the term of your loan, won’t have any impact on the amount of interest you pay because that rate is already “fixed.”
BEST CHOICE IF:
- You plan on staying in the home long-term
- You need your monthly payments to remain fixed over the life of the loan
- You would like to pay off the loan balance quickly
- Reliability - principal and interest payments remain the same, so there is no risk that changing market conditions will increase the monthly payments
- Faster Ownership - pay off the loan in half the time of a traditional 30-year mortgage
Whatever type of home loan you need, SCCU offers the fastest, most convenient mortgage process around with the personal service and features you deserve, like
- Fixed rate provides principal and interest payments that remain the same.. Plus, with our exclusive interest rate guarantee, you can relax knowing that if our rates drop when it's time to close, we'll pass on the savings!*
- Allows you to own your home faster than a traditional term mortgage
- No Intangible Tax (Average savings of $500)
- No Prepayment Penalties (Average penalty of $6000)
- No application fee
- Fast closings
- Low rates, including low PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) costs
- Easy paperwork
- FREE mortgage consultations and checkups
- 99.9% Member Satisfaction Rating
- Loans are serviced by SCCU
- Local, trusted lender since 1951
Read reviews from SCCU members about their mortgage! Only members with this product are invited to provide their comments and ratings.
Choose from one of our 15-year fixed rate loan programs that is best for you!
Cost Cutter Loan
Pay $0 in lender fees! Significantly lower your out-of-pocket costs to obtain a mortgage! Get a 15- or 30- Year Fixed Rate Mortgage without paying the Space Coast Credit Union lender fees at application and/or closing.
Learn More - Apply Now - Contact Us
My Community Mortgage|
This program is geared towards lower to middle income first time homebuyers and offers a minimal down payment and reduced PMI coverage.
Apply Now - Contact Us
First Time Homebuyers
SCCU program for new home owners who have good credit, stable income, but little savings.
Learn More - Apply Now - Contact Us
In addition to more traditional loans we also offer construction/perm loans. This unique loan allows you to close on your loan with a fixed rate during construction and only have to pay closing costs once. Minimum loan amount is $50,000.
Apply Online - Contact Us
Applying for a Space Coast Credit Union Mortgage is fast and easy!
Call our Express Sales Associate team Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Apply online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Explore your different options and fill out our easy online application.
For 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgages
For example, a 15-year fixed rate loan for $200,000 with a 5.375% interest rate (5.698% APR) would require 180 monthly principal and interest payments of $1,620.94. Taxes and insurance escrows are not included. Other rates and terms are available. The terms used in this example are for illustrative purposes only and the actual terms you receive may be different depending on your individual circumstances. Loans with longer terms may increase the total number of monthly debt payments, as well as the aggregate amount paid over the mortgage term as compared to loans with shorter terms.
Mortgage loans are originated by Space Coast credit Union, and are subject to credit approval, verification and collateral evaluation. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply.
*If your SCCU quoted rate is lower at 12:00pm five days prior to closing and the interest rate lock-in has not expired, SCCU will reduce your rate to the lower rate automatically. Rate guarantee is void if there is a change in property, loan program, loan term, or adjustments to interest rate based on credit score. Other conditions apply, contact SCCU for details.