SCCU Christmas Club Savings
Avoid the pressure of the holiday season by saving with this specialty account all year long.
Best Choice If:
- You need an account where you can't access the funds until a specified date
- You want a stress free holiday season by creating a shopping fund
- You need to get in the habit of saving regularly
An SCCU Christmas Club Savings Account features:
- Low minimum opening balance - get started with just $5 to start the account
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance
- Receive monthly dividends for the money in your account
- Make deposits anytime or set up automatic transfers in Online Banking
- Funds are electronically transferred into your Share Savings or New Directions Savings account on October 31
- Account renews annually on November 1 to begin saving for the next year
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Online Statements
- FREE Direct Deposit. We'll even deliver your form right to your Human Resources department!
- FREE CALL-24 Telephone Banking
- Once your Christmas Club funds are electronically transferred into your main savings account on October 31, access those funds from your Share Savings or New Directions account at any of SCCU's over 100 convenient ATM locations
- FREE BudgetMaster service
*Federal regulation requires SCCU to limit withdrawal to six (6) transactions, within a calendar month, on savings and money market accounts.
Opening your savings account is fast and easy! You can open an account:
An Express Associate can help you select the checking account that best meets your needs. Deposit Account services are available Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6:30 pm and Saturdays 9 am - 3 pm.
Prospective SCCU Members:
Submit a secure Online Membership Application and indicate which savings account you would like to open. An Express Associate will contact you by close of the next business day to complete the application process. NOTE: the online application is not required; you may call Express Sales and apply for membership and open your savings account over the phone.
Current SCCU Members:
Log on to Online Banking, select the “Additional Services” tab, and click on the “Open New Account” link in the “New Accounts and Loans” section. Transfer $5 from your savings or checking account, and you’re done. If you prefer, you may call Express Sales or ask at the teller line at any branch.
At Any Branch
Visit any of SCCU's convenient branch locations. You'll speak to an Express Associate using the in-branch phone located in a private Express Booth, and can complete all of the paperwork with your Branch Member Service Specialist immediately after your call.