SCCU Sea Turtle Savings
|This special savings account for young members from birth to age 12 allows funds to be deposited on the child's behalf, such as a weekly allowance or birthday checks from grandparents.|
Best Choice If:
- You want an account specifically for your child
- You want to get your child in the habit of saving
- You want an account with no membership fee and no minimum balance that still earns monthly dividends
An SCCU Sea Turtle Savings Account features:
- $5 minimum opening deposit; no membership fee
- Requires an adult joint account holder
- A personal account kit for your child with instructions on how to make deposits and withdrawals, as well as manage their account online
- No minimum balance required; all money on deposit earns monthly dividends
- Access to additional fun, informative stories, interactive games and puzzles through the Googolplex 5-Spot Clubhouse
- Quarterly Sea Turtle Newsletter (arrives with account statement)
- Optional savings, including a My Way Account, is available
- FREE Online Banking and FREE Online Statements
- FREE CALL-24 Telephone Banking
Opening your savings account is fast and easy! You can open an account:
An Express Associate can help you select the checking account that best meets your needs. Deposit Account services are available Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6:30 pm and Saturdays 9 am - 3 pm.
Submit a secure Online Membership Application and indicate which savings account you would like to open. An Express Associate will contact you by close of the next business day to complete the application process. NOTE: the online application is not required; you may call Express Sales and apply for membership and open your savings account over the phone.
At Any Branch
Visit any of SCCU's convenient branch locations. You'll speak to an Express Associate using the in-branch phone located in a private Express Booth, and can complete all of the paperwork with your Branch Member Service Specialist immediately after your call.