SCCU Share Savings
A Share Savings Account is the required primary membership account at Space Coast Credit Union.
A Share Savings Account:
- Establishes you as an owner/member of Space Coast Credit Union
- Earns monthly dividends
- Allows you to enjoy many benefits and services offered by the credit union
- Is an excellent choice if you want a safe and sound location for your household funds
An SCCU Share Savings Account features:
- Low opening minimum requirement: open a savings account with just $5 (plus a one-time, non-refundable membership fee of $5)
- Receive monthly dividends
- $300 minimum balance to avoid monthly service charge of $3 if you have no other services with SCCU
- Access funds with your FREE ATM card
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Online Statements
- FREE Direct Deposit. We'll even deliver your form right to your Human Resources department!
- FREE CALL-24 Telephone Banking
- FREE ATM Transactions at any of SCCU's over 100 convenient locations
- FREE BudgetMaster service
- Ability to set up an automatic transfer in Online Banking to help you save regularly*
- Use as an overdraft protection source*
- Waived fees at non-SCCU ATMs, and more based on your household's Member Rewards™ level
*Federal regulation requires SCCU to limit withdrawal to six (6) transactions, within a calendar month, on savings and money market accounts.
Opening your savings account is fast and easy! You can open an account:
An Express Associate can help you select the checking account that best meets your needs. Deposit Account services are available Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6:30 pm and Saturdays 9 am - 3 pm.
Submit a secure Online Membership Application and indicate which savings account you would like to open. An Express Associate will contact you by close of the next business day to complete the application process. NOTE: the online application is not required; you may call Express Sales and apply for membership and open your savings account over the phone.
At Any Branch
Visit any of SCCU's convenient branch locations. You'll speak to an Express Associate using the in-branch phone located in a private Express Booth, and can complete all of the paperwork with your Branch Member Service Specialist immediately after your call.